Sunday, April 13, 2008

~ Hectic ~

for the last two weeks, my schedule was very tight and i am so tired with all the events happen from weeks to weeks. but what can i do? i've already involve with those event. hopefully everything will be done by 16th of April. i think this is my last performance and my last event in MMU....i was selected to be a music director by Gema committee. the event will be held on 16th April...with the experience that i have, im trying my best to give a great music and sound to the crowd. that is my responsibility..
Yesterday, i had a practise session with my band mates in the studio. we will play 5 songs and 4 medley songs which is very hard to memorize all the part. but we are trying our best to complete everything to satisfy the committee, the crowd and everybody. but yesterday, i dont have the guts to make everything done like i use to do...i just feel the pressure because of the event is around the corner, my studies, personal things and many more...but my band mates understand me well, they encourage me to do the job. they know i can handle the situation well and they know my knowledge of music can give them the satisfaction. not only for the musician, but to everybody. This is a real hectic situation. After one problems come another problems. This is a fallacy which i can say ad populum to indirect consequences or Slippery Slope argument.

No comments: